my individual journey with homeopathic hcg.........

Saturday, April 3, 2010

don't know what day it is or what day i am on........

so, i have all of the numbers upstairs and i am feeling lazy at 113 in the morning, so i am not going to go and get them...........i will have to post all of that later!

i am ready to get back on vlcd. i have done really well keeping myself in check everyday with my weight. i do know that last week i had to do 2 steak days, i think?! i am learning that my body is not a carb liker..................i love carbs but my body doesn't and that makes me very sad.

however, i was introduced to jimmy johns sub shop and they have what is called an "unwich"! what's an "unwich" you ask? everything you could possibly want on two pieces of bread BUT (and this is the best part for us hcg people whose bodies hate carbs), it is rolled up in LETTUCE! just perfect to eat on maintenance and FOREVER! i had it twice while i was in idaho this week and then joseph went to renton tonight to get me another! can't help it! when i find something i enjoy eating AND it is good for me to eat, i am all over that! you should try it!

i also found that planters peanuts with sea salt are a good little snack! we had those while we were driving home yesterday and my body liked that! out of all of the peanuts, the planters were the ones with the lowest carbs and sugars and calories. i would tell you what all of that is but the can is in the car STILL and, like the book, i am not going to get that at this moment!

so, i read the hcg book i posted about getting recently. the only thing that i really learned from the book is that mini steak days are good to do on vlcd, according to this hcg user. i also learned that i have not done maintenance as i should have been doing. yes, i have read all of the material, but i think that i am prone to brain farts and i have forgotten some of the stuff i have read! i was reminded that i shouldn't gain over 2.1 pounds without doing a steak day and that i shouldn't lose more than 2.1 pounds without trying to fix that. i think i have lost 5, 6, or maybe close to 7 pounds on maintenance...............once again the book is upstairs! i fear that when i "load", i will be in big trouble because my metabolism has not been able to reset itself due to my losing! make sense? we will see!

my parents are doing really well on the hcg. my mom has lost 21 pounds in 29 days and my dad has lost a bit more then that! i can't wait to see them! mom will be here tomorrow..........i'm excited to SEE how she has done!

i picked up some more of my hhcg while i was in idaho. i also picked up the adrenal boosters that the drs recommended and plan to use those everyday while i am taking the hhcg. i will be interested to see if it makes a big difference in my lose! i have already figured out that i will do this round in april and then start my 3rd round in june and hopefully i will be at my goal of 135 to 140! it's only 20 to 25 pounds, right? i fear that these last pounds will be difficult to get off, so i am preparing myself mentally for the 3rd round. if i lose all 20 to 25 pounds in this next round, i will be so pleased! then the next time i do hcg will be IF i gain over the holidays..........that is the only IF i can rationalize!

i have to say that nothing taste as good as being thinner feels. tonight i was able to get into my size 8 jeans. they actually FIT! i don't know what to think of that! i had to show joseph when he got home to make sure i wasn't losing my mind with this weight. when i started i was barely in a size 16 and, i must admit, i did squeeze into those!

have i mentioned how grateful i am for this program????? i can not wait to see what the next round holds! bye, bye baby body............................i'm not looking back!

1 comment:

  1. Losing weight is not only good for having an attractive figure but it is also good for your health.


    hcg buy online
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete