my individual journey with homeopathic hcg.........

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

day 31, day 29 on vlcd

march 2, 2010: weighed 167.8
march 3, 2010: weighed 167.3

i have officially been off hcg for 3 days now. tomorrow i start phase 3 of no sugars no starch. i am very nervous about that! i haven't eaten meals in many weeks and now i have to eat as much as 2000 calories. how sad is that statement................i'm scared to eat, im scared of gaining the weight back.

joseph is taking me to breakfast in the morning. i have omelet and bacon on my mind, actually i am pretty excited about that! i have been for warned to follow phase 3 protocol to the dime because the weight will creep on and quickly! i am craving meat though and i can have as much of that as i want!

i am putting my bodybugg back on before i go to bed and i am going to keep it close so it can help regulate me! we will see how it all goes. wish me luck!

i am looking forward to the break but then i will be ready to get back on for 23 days to lose 15-20 more pounds! i'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment