my individual journey with homeopathic hcg.........

Sunday, February 14, 2010

14 days on the drops, 11 days on vlcd

february 14, 2010: weighed 172.2

the kicker is this......joseph decided yesterday that he was going to do the diet to the T! he even walked on the treadmill for an hour or so. he said he wanted to at least drop 5 pounds by today............yes, i said 5 POUNDS! that man got on the scale this morning and lost 6.3!!!! i am sick about that! what do i do with him! he lacks .7 from where he was a week ago and will lose that plus some tomorrow morning at weigh in! not me..............i feel like i can barely get a pound a day!

i started my drops back this morning.............

i've decided that i am going to do some moderate walking on my treadmill for 30 min twice a day beginning today. the drs recommend that on the hhcg and say you can lose up to 2 inches more a day if you do it! we will see!

my sister-in-law started last week and is doing really well! my brother starts tomorrow.........my mom and dad have decided to take the plunge as well! my sister is thinking about it, so we will see! i am so excited for my family! no one will recognize us come christmas! lol!

another perk that i read for the hundredth time and it didn't stick out until now is that on the hhcg, you can do maintenance for 3 weeks and get right back on the drops. between the 2nd and 3rd cycle you wait 4 weeks! on regular hcg you have to wait 6 weeks before doing cycle 2 and then between cycle 2 and 3, you have to wait 9 or 12 weeks (i can't remember right now)! i'll take it!

still not feeling good! oh yea, happy valentines day..................

3 comments:

  1. Holly, I just saw his on your blog. This is amazing. I want to try it as I have become anxiety ridden and junk food snackaholic. Do the drops come with the membership? You are doing great. I am inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa, the membership does not come with the drops. i pd $40 for 6 mo membership to the website, the drops were $21.20 a bottle, and the you have to have the red book that i posted at the beginning of this blog. the book and the website are great to have to refer to while doing this. i got the book from amazon for $24. this has all worked really well for me! i am so excited about it! my goal seems reachable now.......let me know what you think. email me or call if you have any questions. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I am on day 1 of the VLCD today. We went to Ikea and I had to watch everybody eat the cinn rolls and fries, etc while I had a plain small salad. Awful! I also ate a sugar free peppermint and I think it messed up my hhcg. I will take an extra dose to get the levels back up. I hope this gets easier!!

    ReplyDelete