my individual journey with homeopathic hcg.........

Saturday, February 20, 2010

day 20 on hhcg, day 17 on vlcd

february 20, 2010: weighed 167.8

yesterday i decided to do an apple day to make sure that i had gotten over my plateau........an apple day is where you start at lunch and end right before lunch the next day and all you eat is apples. you can have a max of 6 apples and only water to quench a terrible thirst. so, i had 2 apples yesterday and a couple of sips of water. can i tell you how cranky i was...........talking about anxiety! i felt like my insides were slowly trying to squeeze their way out of my body! i had to lay down and take a nap about 230 because i was so agitated!

the result to my day of agitation: -.9. i will take that! i guess that my plateau is broken. 2 pds in 2 days is pretty good! i am so thirsty...............i just want to drink, drink, drink.

the scary thing is, i stood on my wii scale this morning and it said i gained 3.3 pds! WHAT! i about had a heart attack! when i stood on it again, it was back to normal. joseph changed the batteries and all was well!

moral of the story, don't play with a dieting woman's emotions! that is not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment