my individual journey with homeopathic hcg.........

Monday, February 22, 2010

day 22 on hhcg, day 19 on vlcd

february 22, 2010: weighed 167.6

thats right folks, no lose today! my husband pointed out that i have only lost 3 pds last week! i did not sign up to lose 3 pounds, i can do that on my medifast! so, i called the drs to ask for the miracle cure for why i have stalled so bad this last week. it is now 233 my time, 333 their time and i have yet to hear from them! my friends are feeling the same as i........what is the answer?

i took things into my own hands, whether it be right or not.............i went and ate 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, 3 piece ckn tender w. honey mustard, and a big mac! (can you believe that?).....it didn't taste as good as i remember it to have at one time! really starchy! no, i wasn't hungry.....my hhcg is working in that area. i thought that maybe my system needed a kick in the pants to get moving again! so there it is...............we will see what the out come is in the morning! whats for sure is that my system did not like it very well. the minute i hit the door step, i had to go straight to the bathroom! i have 18 more days til im at my 40 day mark and i can not go by losing a couple of ounces a day! bottom line!



UPDATE:

so now it is 500 here..............i spoke with dr crook about 430................i told him my situation. he first asked if i had a yeast infection, i told him no, he said that sometimes that can slow down your body. he then asked if i was eating oranges or tomato's, i told him no and that i was eating a grissinni bread stick every 3 or so days (all of that can slow down your weight loss). he asked if i was eating all of my foods of which i am. he asked how many drops i was using, i told him 45. he then told me that i should start taking probiotics and drenamin. that is adrenal gland support and will help with absorption. i then told him that i had lost 30 pounds since january 1 and asked if my body might need a break. he said if the drenamin doesn't work then it is time for a break. he said sometimes the body will not let go of stored fat with such high weight loss in a short period of time. i can live with that. i have decided to give it until sunday and re-evaluate where i am and then if no progress has been made i will go into maintenance until april 12, 2010 and pray i can get the remaining weight off by my goal date of june 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment