my individual journey with homeopathic hcg.........

Friday, February 19, 2010

day 19 on hhcg, day 16 on vlcd

february 19, 2010: weighed 168.7
total weight lose: 17.6

yes, my friends, it is a small victory in my world...........i lost 1.1! is the plateau broken? not sure yet. my last attempt came at about 11:00 last night (i should have been in bed, i know). i pulled out the "smooth move herbal tea" because i haven't had a bowel movement in about 4 days. the tea worked a bit this morning but getting it down last night was a pure act of congress! IT IS NASTY!!! that is all i have to say about that!

when i weighed myself on the wii, my mii person had a celebration because i went from the overweight category to the normal category with my bmi! i am officially normal with my weight! i think the last time i was in the 160's was when i was pregnant with gracie about 8 1/2 yrs ago! i am happy with that!

today, i have a little extra boost to get me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment